Over the course of three days, you'll explore the breathtaking landscape of Nederland and the greater Boulder area. Boulder County features a variety of terrain, access to epic climbs, and panoramic views of the Flatirons.
GRVL CAMP offers group rides, educational clinics, home-cooked meals, swag, and a weekend full of fun and adventure. We welcome intermediate to advanced riders who can ride anything from loose and chunky to champagne gravel. Riders should be comfortable with riding 25-75 miles per day. We'll hit everything from rolling dirt roads to long, winding mountain climbs, so bring your climbing legs and positive vibes!
- 3.5 days of riding, education, and community
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Routes and ride guides
- Sports nutrition and hydration products
- Access to laundry
- Swag bags!
- September 1-4 (coed camp)
- $275/person (bring a buddy, share a bed)
- $450/person (shared room, single bed)
- $550/person (single room)
Coming with a group? We will work with you to accommodate your needs and bunkmates.
Not ready to commit to the full camp experience? Check out our Day Rider/Day Camper options!