Over the course of four days, you’ll pedal through some stunning countryside dotted with a healthy mix of river crossings and cattle guards. Nestled along the the picturesque Llano River, Castell offers a relaxed pace and rural peacefulness that help create a home-away-from-home.
GRVL CAMP offers group rides, educational clinics, home-cooked meals, swag, and a weekend full of fun and adventure. We welcome a full range of riders. Riders should be comfortable with riding 25-75 miles per day. If you can handle anything from pristine gravel to soft sand and you don't mind an occasional creek crossing, then this is the gravel adventure for you!
- 2023 dates coming soon!
- $275/person (bring a buddy, share a bed)
- $350/person (shared room, single bed)
- $500/person (single room, shared house)
Coming with a group? We will work with you to accommodate your needs and cabin mates.
- 3.5 days of riding, education, and community
- Accommodations at El Castell
- 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Routes and ride guides
- Sports nutrition and hydration products
- Access to laundry
- Swag bags!